Dr Kufakwaro Produces regular reports relating to personal injury, whiplash, work related injury, post-surgical injury and complex regional pain syndrome. His reports have been vetted by legal experts. He is experienced in report writing to provide causality, prognosis, assessment of capacity to work, ability to function and to achieve pain relief.
In his NHS work, he assesses over 50 patients and performs 20 pain relieving procedures a week. He has particular experience ion spinal injections and minimally invasive surgical procedures to relieve pain.
Dr Kufakwaro is experienced in the impact of trauma, surgery, and work related accidents and in particular:
- Diagnosis of painful conditions
- Treatment of painful conditions
- Establishing causality and prognosis of chronic pain conditions including complex regional pain syndrome
- Effects of injury on ability to work
- Physical symptoms following trauma
- Recommendations for treatment to facilitate rehabilitation
- Regular clinics for difficult pain conditions
If you are a solicitor looking to instruction, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
For your information, below you can download copies of my CV and my Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2017 - Pain and Spine Centre - Norman Kufakwaro. All rights reserved.
Website design by Sanalitro.